So... after an extended abscence from my beloved blog I am back, baby!  I am finally feeling all settled in to my new apartment and feeling like I have a handle on my new job, so I am ready to emerge from my fox hole and get back to the real world! 

If you are a fan on Facebook, then you have probably already seen some of these photos.  If not, you definitely should become one because it's awesome :) 

I was so honored to get to hang out with David and Marilyn to do a day after shoot! Marilyn is just sweet as pie and I felt like we were friends before I even met her. David is a man of honor serving our country and protecting our freedom in Korea. After years of being family friends they fell in love and got married! Now that he's home for a few weeks they finally get to celebrate their marriage, have some photos taken, oh yeah- and be on the same continent! I am so glad they asked me to take photos for them because any time I can bless a military family I am honored to do it and these two were a special treat because they were so fun to hang out with and get to know!

















3 comments

  1. Nicole Glenn on October 3, 2010 at 9:39 PM

    These are diviiiiiiine. I love the first photo so much!! Great work and welcome back!

     
  2. Renee on October 4, 2010 at 5:17 AM

    Such beautiful pictures Nicole, I love the first one on the lifeguard tower, although they are all so beautiful! I'm glad you're back to the blog again, I've missed your updates on here!

     
  3. Prahlad on October 12, 2010 at 7:49 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.