Here are some pics from Katie and Steven's engagement shoot at Biola University. They're both students there and bonded over band T-shirts freshman year :) We had an awesome time walking all over campus capturing their relationship in the place where they fell in love.

This shoot was especially fun because I went to Biola as well (although we didn't have lots of the cool stuff they have now, like the killer Olive Grove where we got all of those awesome grassy shots)!  I loooved my time at Biola and always say that I wish I could go back to the days when all of my best friends lived right next door and I could leave my dirty dishes at the cafeteria.  If only...




These are the actual band shirts that spurred the first coversation between these two.





Katie, you're beautiful!




0 comments