Hey guys!  I'm back!  As much as I hate this about myself, when I get stressed or have a big deadline I tend to lock down and dissapear until things are back to normal.  That is something I'd like to change about myself because I'd hate to offend someone by not returning a phone call or email (sorry if I did that to you)!

The good news is that my month of packing, painting, cleaning, moving and decorating is about over.  I am feeling more and more settled in my new place and ready to return to the real world!

I totally have a backlog of shoots to blog that I just haven't been able to get online yet, so I am tackling that little mountain next!

First up are Emily and Rodney!  They got married back in November, but weren't happy with their photos so they asked me to meet up with them at the little chapel on Camp Pendleton where they tied the knot and do a shoot before Rodney was deployed with the Marines.  They were so sweet, and lovely, and of course gorgeous- and for all of those reasons this ended up being one of my favorite shoots so far!













I love their playfulness... you can just see the cheistry between them!


6 comments

  1. Lisa on June 13, 2010 at 11:41 PM

    These are beautiful.

     
  2. Renee on June 14, 2010 at 4:29 AM

    These are so beautiful. I'm glad you were able to take these awesome photos for them!

     
  3. Suzanne Thompson on June 14, 2010 at 10:35 PM

    What a beautiful collection of photographs.

     
  4. Nicole Glenn on June 18, 2010 at 12:44 PM

    Some of your best work! I love how at ease they look with you, definitely speaks to your personality! the light in the last 2 is AMAZING! xoxo

     
  5. Child of Wonder on June 20, 2010 at 9:26 AM

    agreed. some of your best work. you are officially pro.

     
  6. Virginia Vo on June 21, 2010 at 1:33 PM

    I love the location and the lighting was stunning. Great images!