Hi friends! Once again I am catching up on blogging photos that are already on my Facebook fan page! If you are not a fan, please, become one because it makes me feel oh so good and you'll get to see more photos and super duper updates by yours truly :) OK, maybe not so much super duper and more like things about my dog that are only interesting to me!

Anywho, my friends had a beautiful baby girl and I got to meet her and try out a little newborn photography on her very first day home from the hospital. This was my very first newborn shoot and I literally had about 5 minutes before feeding time, so this was a mini shoot perfect for a 1 day old!









1 Comment

  1. care4yu on November 14, 2010 at 11:24 AM

    hi ! i really like your photo. hm, im french and i'll like to ask you something, how do you put your pictures in big ? Because mine are very little... thank's to answered :) xo