Scion XB or Prius?

I will be in the market for a new car in the next 6 months or so and test drove both today.  I love them both and can't decide between the practicalness and geeky cool of the Prius or the space and hipness of the XB.

So... you decide! Leave me a comment and tell me which one you would get?  Feel free to let me know of any trustworthy relatives who are selling either car or a great dealership you worked with too ;o)





I like the old body style of the XB too...



(Photos coutesy of Le Internet)

9 comments

  1. Nicole Glenn on April 11, 2010 at 8:44 PM

    Leaning towards the Prius. Not sure why haha. Definitely recommend autotrader!!

     
  2. Child of Wonder on April 12, 2010 at 6:16 AM

    vw van

     
  3. Nicoracle Photography on April 12, 2010 at 8:26 AM

    Oooo... van!

     
  4. Jessica Fletcher-Fierro on April 12, 2010 at 10:13 AM

    Prius! One of my friends has one and I really like it. He got one with navigation and all sorts of fancy stuff too, which if you can afford is really fun! You getting a loan or paying cash?

     
  5. Child of Wonder on April 12, 2010 at 4:09 PM

    I think she's paying in special favors. You know, like... Promotional sign waving. It comes with a complimentary AM/FM walkman radio. Right?

     
  6. the donanator on April 12, 2010 at 4:21 PM

    ok seriously you know you want the space of the box... davey needs a luxurious huge backseat to stretch out on! plus they're like, 10 grand cheaper right?

     
  7. Studio 7 Photography on April 13, 2010 at 2:38 PM

    tough choice....prius is great for gas but I hear hybrids need a batter change after 5 years that cost around $5000. Get the xb

     
  8. Nicoracle Photography on April 14, 2010 at 4:28 PM

    Battery change what???? $5000! Good to know- thanks Miah!

     
  9. Anonymous on April 21, 2010 at 11:38 AM

    XB for suuuuure!! i especially prefer the older style, the newer one is too rounded