I was so excited when my friend, Dez, asked me to take some photos of her and her siblings to give to their grandparents as a birthday gift! I have never photographed siblings before, so it was definitely a different vibe for me, but so fun!

Plus, I always have a soft spot in my heart for grandparents since I was so close to mine! We met up early in the morning on one of Orange County's last remaining orange groves and snapped a few quick shots before everyone had to run off to work.

Squires Family, you guys were so fun to spend my morning with and I truly hope my photos captured the beauty and love in your family!





















1 Comment

  1. Renee on April 17, 2010 at 8:36 PM

    Beautiful pictures. I am sure the grandparents will love these pictures, and cherish them for years to come!