If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter then you know that I started a new job this week!  After being laid off for 3 months I have taken a job with Johnson and Johnson!  As much as I will miss my time off and all of the attention I was able to devote to photography I consider myself very blessed and so grateful to be working again (and of course filling my free time with things I love like Davey Pickle, the beach and running Nicoracle Photography)!

With that said I have a new set of photos from the lecture I attended a couple of weeks ago!  Casey and Ryan were so much fun to photograph!  They had an easy carefree vibe about them and I don't know what Ryan was saying but he had Casey laughing the whole time which made my job so much easier!  In fact, it was almost too easy to capture the love, fun and gorgeousness between these two! 



This was just a test shot as we were crossing the street, but I thought it was cute enough to be blog-worthy...





It should be illegal to be this good looking! Come on!















I love the fierceness they've got going on here.




2 comments

  1. Nicole Glenn on April 9, 2010 at 11:31 AM

    OK I heart those two black and white shots. SOOOO beautiful. that window is super cool! Kinda gives it a panoramic look!! Congrats on the job!! xoxo

     
  2. Studio 7 Photography on April 13, 2010 at 2:39 PM

    Sexy Sexy! Nice work.