Meet the pups of Nicoracle Manor!  Actually, only Davey Pickle belongs to me... the others belong to the neighbors.  Being the dog lover I am (and desiring a little dog community for Mr. Pickle) all of these other pooches were a big selling point for me when I was looking for a new apartment. 

It is awesome to have all of these dogs to play with because Davey is so much calmer and even tempered than he was before.  He's was already pretty mellow, but now at the end of the day he is completely pooped from playing with the other dogs. 

This gives me the opportunity to make him sit on my lap and hold him like a baby without him having the energy to try to escape!  I love it!  (I hear some people thing animal lovers are freaks over their pets.  If it's wrong to replace song lyrics to make them about your dog and to have a celebrated "welcome home" ceremony complete with barks, squeals and hugs- even if you just went to the mailbox- I don't want to be right!)

Clockwise from top left: Davey Pickle, Juno (my roommates dog), Chanel and Bubba.

2 comments

  1. Renee on February 11, 2010 at 5:00 PM

    Even though I'm not a dog lover, I have to admit these pictures are adorable!

     
  2. Child of Wonder on February 11, 2010 at 9:06 PM

    you are precious.