I live in San Clemente which is a big Marine town because it borders Camp Pendleton.  It is awesome to be able to interact so closely with so many men and women of service and I wanted to offer a special boudior shoot for Valentine's Day for the wives of men who are serving our country overseas.

This shoot was a little different than what I normally do.  For one, it was my first ever Boudior Shoot! It ended up being so much fun and a good way to challenge myself to think of new ways to photograph.  Secondly, I used off camera lighting!  I normally shoot with ambient light, so the big spotlight was really fun to play with silhouettes and add drama.

Of course, my Boudior Shoots are classy and understated.  Less is more in my eyes and I reflect that in my photography, so I hope that you see the art and beauty in these photographs and not something slutty or trashy.  Can I say slutty on my blog?  I guess I just did- twice :)  Enjoy!








Andrea wanted photos to send to her husband Chris who is in Afghanistan. He is a former Marine and is now working as a private security guard for diplomats and laborers who are destroying poppy fields. We had some fun with his uniform and their '77 Land Cruiser!



2 comments

  1. Nicole Glenn on February 15, 2010 at 1:57 PM

    Gahh! Love the second image!! Great session!

     
  2. Renee on February 15, 2010 at 2:38 PM

    Amazing - Beautiful pictures! You are so talented!