Welcome to the Del Mar Dog Beach!



Nestled between the cities of Del Mar and Solana Beach is this little gem of the California coastline. (Is it just me or am I sounding like a travel brochure right now?)

Wednesday was a hot, beautiful, sunny day here at my house in San Clemente so I thought I'd load up Davey Pickle and my camera and hit the beach. I drove all the way down to Del Mar only to see the fog rolling in in a nice little pocket right over my destination. So much for my hot sunny beach day!

But, I also love cozy overcast days at the beach and since I wasn't busy playing in the water I got to take a few photos of one of my favorite places on Earth!









Davey was feeling a bit neglected towards the end of the day and decided to stand right in front of me to get my attention and, presumably, ruin my shot. Little did he know I wanted a photo of him anyway!

Here is the shot I was trying to get, minus the dog :)





3 comments

  1. renee on February 20, 2010 at 8:39 PM

    You're right, it is gorgeous there! I'm so glad you posted these.

     
  2. Child of Wonder on February 20, 2010 at 10:09 PM

    OMG!!!!

     
  3. Paul on February 21, 2010 at 3:58 PM

    Awesome Pics! Too bad the dogs are there or we might go check it out! : )