I have been itching to post some of the beautiful family shoots I've been doing over the last few weeks and now I finally have the first one ready! Meet the Seamans!

Elizabeth contacted me to shoot her whole family because they were flying in from all over the country (and even Mexico) to celebrate her sister Melissa's 30th birthday.

There were so many people and photos that I decided to break up the blogging into a few different days. These two were having a great time in front of the camera and you could tell they were savoring every moment spent with long lost family!

Elizabeth, thank you so much for contacting me and asking me to be a part of your little reunion. Your family was so much fun and I am honored to have been able to document this time in your lives.

IMG_9706

IMG_9847

IMG_9845

IMG_9857
The whole clan

IMG_9912

IMG_9942

IMG_9954
This one is for Al! It was quite the rush runing down the tracks trying to beat the train so I could get to the perfect spot for this photo. Don't try this at home, kids!

IMG_9972

IMG_9981

IMG_0057

IMG_0062

2 comments

  1. Renee on November 27, 2009 at 10:43 AM

    You did it again Nicole...the pictures are beautiful!!

     
  2. Nicole on November 27, 2009 at 10:24 PM

    My favorite is the shot of them walking on the beach. :) Feels so peaceful.