Here is a list of things I am thankful for, in no particular order:

- Sparkling Apple Cider
- A car that always starts when I want it to
- A job that pays all of my bills
- 30 Rock
- Living in San Clemente
- Afternoons spent soaking up the warm sun
- The joy photography brings me
- All of the people God brought into my life to be "parents" and mentors to me when I was a kid. And the love train just keeps coming!
- Q-Tips
- Music that moves my soul
- Pineapple
- Catalina Island
- Hulu.com
- A big soft bed
- Facebook
- A God who loves so much better than I can
- Good friends
- Friday Night Karaoke
- Dancing like a maniac
- Growing up in a trailer park with lots of nooks and cranny's to explore
- My bike
- No list is complete without a mention of Davey Pickle's little fur face!

I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Here is a photo I took out the window while driving down the 76 towards Fallbrook to spend Thanksgiving with the wonderful Maddock Family!

IMG_9106

2 comments

  1. Nicole on November 27, 2009 at 10:27 PM

    BAH! I too appreciate dancing like a maniac AND Q-Tips. If I was stranded on an island and could only bring a few things, Q-Tips would be up there on the list. Way up there! :) Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

     
  2. Nicole on November 27, 2009 at 10:28 PM

    Oh, wonderful picture too!