Oh internet, I've missed you! Thanks to being sick last week and a hastly move over this weekend I haven;t even logged on for 5 whole days! No Facebook, no Twitter, no blog! I never knew I was so addicted until I was disconnected for a whole half a week and went through withdrawls! I missed my friends updates, browsing blogs and of course keeping all of you updated on the haps in my life.

In case you were wondering, I am almost all moved out with the exception of the stuff in the garage that woefuly has no place in my new home. Not quite sure what to do about that, but luckily I have a couple of weeks to figure it out. I will post pics of the new pad soon. It has a spiral staircase that I have been dying to do a little shoot on since the moment I laid eyes on it. Maybe the new roommate with oblige!

I wanted to share this little gem of a photoshoot I did with my friend Jenny's family last weekend. She asked me to do a quick shoot in their yard so they could get a Christmas card photo. If you haven't thought about your Christmas photos yet, shoot me an email and set up a shoot (special rate- $75- face it, that's a deal)! I think having yearly photos of the family taken is a great idea so you can look back and see how people have grown, additions have arrived and hairstyles have changed through the years!

This is the face that greeted me at the door.

See how happy he is to see me? I heard Mr. Eric Anderson missed his nap that afternoon, which made for a bit of a challenging photoshoot, but he worked it out!
























Peaches the dog was definitely ready for her closeup and took every opportunity to make a cameo!






This was my last shot. See how happy he was to see me go? ;o)

2 comments

  1. Nicole on November 17, 2009 at 9:22 PM

    Nicole! I think these are some of your best photos yet! Very clean and crisp. The first picture is hilarious and I can totally relate. :)

     
  2. Studio 7 Photography on November 23, 2009 at 12:36 AM

    That kid has a great smile with his 4 little teeth. You found some really nice light for this shoot.