You could say Christine and I grew up together. That might be an overstatement, but as far as childhood friends go, Christine and I have known each other longer than most of my friends have known me. She knew my when I had braces and drove the '64 Bel Air. She knew me when I found out that I got to go to Biola and when my grandma died. I watched her go through high school and then college and when I moved to San Clemente I only got to see her once in a while when I made the trek to Huntington Beach for special occasions at her church. Still, I was always greeted with a hug which was very appreciated since I felt like a traitor for moving far away!

When I found out she was engaged and wanted me to take photos of her and her fiance I was so excited just to get to hang out and catch up! And when I met Robert I could see that they are perfect for each other! He is dashing, chivalrous, polite and just a plain old hoot to be around! The three of us had a great time at the San Juan Capistrano Mission just walking, laughing and getting to know each other (or re-getting to know each other).

I am so excited for their wedding next year and to see what God has in store for their life together. Here are the highlights of their shoot...




































2 comments

  1. Nicole on August 23, 2009 at 10:48 PM

    Love the shot in front of the window! Annnnd, the shot of her ring is, um...awesome! The black and white is kickin' butt!

     
  2. Unknown on August 24, 2009 at 8:29 AM

    Wow Nicole...I am so happy right now. I can't wait til we can frame a few! Thanks a million!

    Hm, I think my most fave is still that first sneak peak pic you posted - most flattering angle for us both =). And yeah, that ring shot is totally rockin!