Now announcing the Optometrist Special! Mama needs a new pair of contacts, so I am offering two photoshoots for a discounted price of $100 each! The photoshoot can be basically anything but a wedding (that is way too much work to do for $100, but if you need your wedding photographed, make me an offer!). You'll get great photos and I will get the gift of sight- it's a win-win! Email me at nicmeyers@gmail.com if you are interested!

And since no post is complete without a photo, here is my friend's new puppy- Kahlua!


1 Comment

  1. Melissa De Mers on August 18, 2009 at 8:22 AM

    that puppy is ADORABLE!!! tim wants a bull dog soooooo super bad. :) he wants a boy. something about the testosterone level in the house being off. ;)

    cute!! sorry i can't help you with the glasses though, hee hee.