This past weekend my college roommate, Tasha, invited me to spend the 4th of July with her family on Coronado Island. How could a girl say no to that?!

The Kolars are incredibly generous and allowed me to stay with them and the beautiful 1906 Lodge (www.1906lodge.com). It is a historic building that was just turned into a bed and breakfast! They had the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in, and a spa tub! You can bet I took full advantage of that little gem :)

We had a blast riding bikes, relaxing at the beach and of course, taking photos!

Here are the highlights...







































3 comments

  1. Paul on July 12, 2009 at 2:20 PM

    Hey Nicole,

    Great job! I love the pictures. You have a very creative and unique eye.

    Keep up the great work!

    Paul

     
  2. Nicole on July 13, 2009 at 11:07 PM

    LOVE love love the blue silhouette shot. It's so cool!!!!

     
  3. Diane on July 13, 2009 at 11:31 PM

    Where are the inside shots taken? I want to go to there.