Hey guys!  I am currently sitting at the Fox Sports restaraunt at Skyharbor airport listening to my favorite podcast, Stuff you Missed in History Class.  I am headed back to Philadelphia for a business trip and then meeting up with Natasha Kolar in Washington DC this weekend for some birthday tomfoolery!  So excited!!

If you are a fan of Nicoracle Photography on Facebook then you have probably already seen these photos, but I figured what better time than now to share some of the photos from my last trip to Philadelphia in October.  I was seriously amazed at the fall trees.  I don't know what I was expecting, but I was completely blown away by the fall landscapes and I am almost embarassed to show these photos because they really do not do the beauty of the season justice!  I can't wait to get back to Philly to see if any of those beautiful leaves are hanging on for me to photograph!




This is the only decent self portrait I was able to get.  I TOTALLY sympathize with any of you who are completely uncomfortable in front of the camera!  You'd think because I am a photographer I would know how to act in front of the camera, but when you point a camera at me I freeze up and put on my best crazy face.  If the first photo doesn't come out it just goes down hill from there because I get more and more scared of the next photo will look like and end up with a whole lotta photos of what I would look like if I were a gremlin.  My cure?  A photo of my hair!




































4 comments

  1. Arvind Mohan on December 1, 2010 at 9:19 PM

    nice blog...intelligent posts buddy
    your clicks are really awesome
    you just rock
    all the very best mam for your photographic journey...
    inviting you to have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.arvrocks.blogspot.com
    do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

     
  2. Anonymous on January 4, 2011 at 8:53 AM

    These are so fantastic!!

     
  3. Mark de Zabaleta on January 12, 2011 at 10:47 AM

    Excellent !

     
  4. Melissa on January 22, 2011 at 4:38 PM

    Your photos are gorgeous! Very earthy and fresh! :)