Last week I had the extreme pleasure of attending a lecture by Greg Bumatay on Dynamic Composition.  He gave us some pointers and then let us loose to practice what we'd learned on a few couples who had been offered free engagement photos in exchange for playing model!

I got to work with 3 couples and Oanamaria (isn't that name just gorgeous??) and Alin are first up on the blog.  They were awesome, sticking around until late in the day and letting us photogs snap our shutters to our heart's content!  Unfortunately I arrived at their group just before it was time to leave for dinner and only got to spend a few minutes with them (not to mention my brain was a little fried from a full day of lecture plus shooting).  Still, they were totally up for whatever I asked them to do and were so sweet and nice, not to mention rediculously good looking! 









More from this shoot to come!

3 comments

  1. Unknown on April 1, 2010 at 9:48 AM

    Thank you for sharing your talent with us! You are AMAZING!

    Oana & Alin

     
  2. Edward on April 1, 2010 at 10:27 AM

    Great job. I like the wide shot in front of the gate.

     
  3. Suzanne Thompson on April 2, 2010 at 10:30 AM

    It was good seeing you at the shoot. I love the lighting and pose of the second photo...great job!