Welcome to my 100th blog post!  It's crazy to think about how much of my lfe has changed since I decided to commit to being a professional photographer almost a year ago.  I have learned so much, met so many incredible and talented photographers, met beautiful wonderful clients, and learned so much about myself.

I have had to force myself to come out of my shell and, instead of walking the path of most Americans, chose to fight for a life that I love.  Fight for a chance at living my dreams instead of whithering away at my desk.

I haven't quite acheived all that I'm hoping for, but I am loving the journey. 

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." ~Erma Bombeck


Photo Credit Ernie Olivares

Since I am feeling all sentimental now... I am a big fan of Shawn Mullins and this song was stuck in my head the whole time I wrote this post.  Music always speaks to me in ways that people can't and this song always inspired me to take a risk when I was working in an office.  I couldn't find a great video to post, but this one
is decent.  Enjoy!

2 comments

  1. Child of Wonder on March 1, 2010 at 3:56 PM

    gr8 song. send me your 100 things list, betch.

     
  2. Nicole Glenn on March 3, 2010 at 8:16 PM

    Crazy how time is flying by! Congrats on the 100th post!! I can't wait for the next 100!