Meet Jenny!  Or Sweet Jenny as she has been dubbed because of her big beautiful smile and willingness to jump in when help was needed.  You see, there were supposed to be 3 "gown models" attending the Vintage Bridal Shoot, but only 1 actually showed up.  Big time party foul here, people!

Jenny was one of the hair and makeup artists and graciously offered to step in as a model and her offer was eagerly accepted.  Who wouldn't want to photograph those big brown eyes?

So, she stepped into a wedding dress and came out looking stunning...









I just LOVE the lace on her dress!




Her boyfriend, Chris, came out for a few shots too!











It was a bit of a last minute decision for me to go to this bridal shoot, so I wouldn't say I came exactly prepared for a full day of shooting. Cough, my battery was only half charged, cough cough.

We had about 5 minutes left of shooting time and my battery died, so I ran into our prep room and charged it for about 2 minutes and then ran back out to see if I could get one last shot. Here it is... I love it!



For information about the dress, flowers, hair, makeup, venue or anything else, click here for a full list of details.

3 comments

  1. Steph Vee on February 28, 2010 at 12:57 PM

    Nicole - the editing you did on these came out really beautiful. Love them!

    Last shot is stunning.

    This was a fun shoot to do hair/makeup on! So glad Jennie & I came out for it, and a good thing she's tiny and fit in that dress... and the other model let her borrow shoes that just happened to be the correct size AND match.

    Lady luck was on our side! :)

    Oh and Chris isn't her boyfriend... just a pal that we called last minute to help out nice Nancy mentioned wanting a guy to add in the mix.

    Turned out great! :) Good job!

    Stephani Morris
    Hair/Makeup Artist
    stephvee.face@gmail.com

     
  2. Matthew Morgan on March 2, 2010 at 12:24 AM

    cool lighting on that first one= looks like a fun shoot nicole!

     
  3. Nicole Glenn on March 3, 2010 at 8:18 PM

    This. Is. My. Favorite. The second to last set is diviiiiine! The colors of the rusty truck are great! Nice work!!