Bethany is a super fun, smart and all around awesome girl who wanted some photos of herself to give to her boyfriend for Valentine's Day.  Nothing formal, just who she is, in this moment.  Enjoy...

We started at Biola in their Olive Grove.  The light was killer and I sooo wish they had that when I was a student there!  It would have been my favorite spot on campus for sure.

















This photo was not taken at Biola... if I told you where it was you'd probably be grossed out.  But look- isn't it pretty??


This last photo was taken in a parking structure and Beth was not quite convinced on the parking structure.  The look on her face describes her thougths on the issue perfectly, but I think it's cute!


Bethany, I had a ton of fun with you... I hope your boyfriend LOVES these photos and they do you justice in capturing your gentle and beautiful spirit.

Contact me at nicoracle@gmail.com.  View my portfolio by clicking here.

5 comments

  1. Nicole on February 2, 2010 at 10:29 PM

    For some reason I really really like #2. I think it is the overall tone quality and the contrast with her patterned jacket! Beautiful job!! Was this with your 50mm???

     
  2. Renee on February 3, 2010 at 5:37 AM

    Great pictures, she is cute, and I agree, she kind of looks like a younger you, how wierd! I love the colors in these pictures.

     
  3. Child of Wonder on February 3, 2010 at 8:36 AM

    you both are BEAUTIFUL - your vision and her smile!

     
  4. Brianna Phelan on February 10, 2010 at 5:40 PM

    Beautiful shots - beautiful smile. I love the patterns and the soft lighting.

     
  5. Shanley on February 11, 2010 at 6:11 PM

    So weird - I GO to Biola! Just got back for my senior year after being gone for one.