Welcome to my new blog with a new background! Over the last 2 days I taught myself how to make a custom blog using Photoshop. This is quite the accomplishment because when I started I knew absolutely nothing about Photoshop (thanks Google)!

I ended up having trouble loading the background, so I resorted to a template background that looks similar to the one I created (wet wood) and loaded my own header. I think it really reflects my personality and who I am a lot more than some of the other looks I've had. That's probably because I made it myself instead of using someone else's design!

If you live in Southern California then you probably experienced the crazy weather today. Tornados, hail, crazy wind and sheets of rain. All of it cleared up by 3pm and I thought it would be a great day to take a picture of my city since all of the smog and haze was washed away. I got there just a little too late for the sunset, but I still think it's beautiful.

3 comments

  1. Child of Wonder on January 19, 2010 at 7:50 PM

    unbelievable. great shot.

     
  2. Renee on January 20, 2010 at 5:00 AM

    You're right, I love this picture...I want to see more!

     
  3. Miah Klein on January 22, 2010 at 2:14 PM

    Great scenic shot. You gotta love living in San Clemente in winter