Since I am unemployed, I have time to do all of the things I have been wanting to but could never find the time!  My main focuses are going to be building my photography businsess and the Nicoracle Photography brand, and excercising.

You may have noticed the new blog background.  I liked my old blog, but I wanted one that was more inviting and warm and represented my personality and who I am as a photographer better.  With the new background it will be easier to follow me and find my contact information.  Both good things in my opinion!

I am still working on a new header, so look for that soon!

As for excercising, I have been struggling with my weight my whole life.  I know a ton about nutrition and how to lose weight, but I just can't seem to break the bond I have with food.  I have tried and failed more times than I can count, but I have to keep trying until I suceed.

Now that I don't have a job tying up 8 hours of my time every day I really have no excuse not to excercise.  Plus my new roommate is a personal trainer, so really NO EXCUSE!

2010 is the year of taking control of my life and start living my dreams.  Before I was even laid off I made the New Years Resolutions to:

1. Stop letting my nature forfeit my potential
2. Always trust my insticts

They seem more apropos now than ever, don't they?

2 comments

  1. Jessica Fletcher-Fierro on January 11, 2010 at 4:44 PM

    Hurray for you, you can do it!

     
  2. Child of Wonder on January 12, 2010 at 7:46 PM

    1. Stop letting my nature forfeit my potential
    2. Always trust my insticts

    appropos? i find them contradictory. but i love contradictory truths, so no complaints here.