I'm giving away a FREE ENGAGEMENT SHOOT!  Winter is my absolute favorite time of year to shoot in Southern California because everything is green and there are clouds in the sky that make every shot oh-so-delicious!  To celebrate I am giving away an engagement shoot for free!

Why should you get engagement pictures?  I love engagement pictures because it is a day for you and your fiance to get some great photos in your regular clothes, in whatever location is special to you, and separate from the commotion and hectic-ness of your wedding day.  Plus, you can use them during the cermeony and reception, on the invitations or thank you notes, and framed in your new home of marital bliss. 

Engagement pictures are my favorite to shoot because it gives me a chance to get to know you, your story, your personalities, etc before the wedding day.  What more can I say, I love them!

Now that I've convinced you that you can't live without your very own engagement photo session I get to hear from you!  I am giving away a FREE engagement session to one of my fabulous readers!

All you have to do to enter is leave a comment telling me how you got engaged and why I should pick you for the free shoot!  I will pick the winner at midnight, Wednesday Jan 27.

Tell your friends to enter too, the more entries, the better :)  I can't wait to read your stories!

And since a picture is worth a thousand words, here are a few of my favorites.  Their not all engagement photos, but you get the idea...











IMG_9308

3 comments

  1. Child of Wonder on January 24, 2010 at 4:38 PM

    I LOVED my engagement shoot. It was fun, silly, and so many of the prints are in frames, now. Thanks again, Nicole. =)

     
  2. Jennifer T. on January 24, 2010 at 10:38 PM

    My fiance proposed in traffic. We were on our way to Big Bear, stuck in traffic and asking each other dumb questions and then he asked if I'd ever marry him. He told me to open the glovebox and there was a ring in it and the rest is history! You should pick us because we're poor!!

     
  3. Bianca on January 25, 2010 at 10:53 AM

    My boyfriend took me out to dinner at The Chart House and proposed over desert. It was so romantic and perfect! I have been following your blog for a while and would love a free shoot at the San Juan Mission. I love the look of that place.