Let me first say that I am so excited that I got to be a part of this project!  A few weeks ago I started contacting photographers I respect to see if we could get together, connect, and if I could do some assisting or second shooting for them.  I am trying to expand my network of photographer friends and at the same time learn from those more experienced than I.

Matthew Morgan responded to me right away and offered to let me assist him in a little project he was doing.  He is a fluent Spanish speaker and created some flyers for free portraits for underpriveledged families in the Spanish speaking community in South Orange County.  I jumped on the opportunity to work with Matthew and to be a part of something that gave back to the community.

Things didn't go exactly as planned and we ended up with just one family that took advantage of his offer.  I snapped a few photos to keep the kids busy while Matthew was doing individual shots.  Here's what I ended up with...








The master at work!














0 comments