Welcome to Part Deux of my Catalina series! These are coming fewer and farther between than I had hoped, but I have been really busy working on the new website... and working on WORK! Work always gets in the way of the things I really want to do! ;o) The good news is that I had my annual review today and it went really well! That is always a very good thing in a season of layoffs!

This post s dedicated to the lovely little girl we call Eden. I have known Eden since the night she was born (she was born on a Happy Happy Bunny Day- the first of each month- just like me!) and I have watched her grow into the little pile of sweetness she is today! I love this girl and I can't wait to watch her grow into a beautiful woman.














Is it just me or does she have the exact same face as her dad?







1 Comment

  1. Cynthia D. on August 7, 2009 at 8:52 AM

    What a beautiful little lady! She is going to love those pictures when she is old, especially the first one!