As you know, I am still just starting to hone my photography skills and figure out what role I have in the industry. Thank you for taking that journey with me!


So, I am reading a hugely insightful and helpful book by Dane Sanders called Fast Track Photographer (recommended by the awesome Gabriel Ryan Photographers) and part of my "homework" is to figure out what my strengths are so I can maximize those things that I do well and continue to build on them!


I already have some ideas as to what I am good at and what I am really not good at, but I thought it would be a good idea to ask you guys! I mean really, who has a more objective opinion than someone who is not me?


If you have any words of insight I would love to hear them! After all, my first priority is to deliver "knock your socks off "photos and "I didn't know this still existed" customer service to you, my clients!

Go ahead, be brutally honest... I promise I can take it!

2 comments

  1. Jade on June 25, 2009 at 10:54 AM

    I really like how you capture light. I don't know how to explain it, but some of your photos have a sort of ethereal quality.

     
  2. Jack Tone on June 25, 2009 at 12:56 PM

    I think you have a knack for capturing "the moment." Your pictures always have emotion.