Hey Guys! Here are some photos from my trip to Washington DC to see my old college roommate, Tasha. She had been catching up on America's Next Top Model so she had killer poses for me :)





















Showing off her ballet moves in the middle of a public marketplace. That's why I like hagning out with Tasha :)





She even got a few good shots of me, which is a miracle because I am SO NERVOUS in front of the camera!







When I was a kid I loved to play with paper dolls and always pretended that they lived behind a waterfall.  I thought that was the most romantic idea ever!  Anyone else out there play with paper dolls as kids?  It seems so old fashioned but I assure you, I was born in the 1980's, not the 1880's :)






7 comments

  1. Marshall Lynch on January 27, 2011 at 5:47 PM
  2. Child of Wonder on February 1, 2011 at 4:45 PM

    My mom loved the ones I framed for her. Thanks for a great Christmas gift!

     
  3. Guy-_Fleury on February 1, 2011 at 4:53 PM

    this photos are majestic ,fantastic ,gorgeous,...

     
  4. Anonymous on February 1, 2011 at 4:59 PM

    You both look amazing in these pictures!

     
  5. Jessica Fletcher-Fierro on February 1, 2011 at 6:39 PM

    I love the wavy bench one. And you're pretty!

     
  6. Anonymous on February 1, 2011 at 7:00 PM

    Such amazing photos!!! Nice work!!

     
  7. Anonymous on February 2, 2011 at 2:53 PM

    Those photos are great!!!