I have been dying to get out to the foothills for some fall leaf changing photos and apple picking and I finally made it to Oak Glen just outside of San Bernardino today!

I was so bummed not to have made it in time for apple picking and my traveling partners were camera shy, so I focused on the foliage. As frustrating as it is to not be able to photograph people (come on, I am a photographer... it's what I LOVE to do) I was thinking about it on the way home while I was watching the most beautiful sunset stain the sky shades of pink and orange and I am so glad that I got to spend the day photographing God's creation. I am so focused on photographing people sometimes I forget to stop and thank God for the beauty of the planet He created for us. Plus, I am not a landscape photographer so it was challenging but refreshing to think about framing my shots sans people.

Here are my favorites from the day...

IMG_8365

IMG_8368

IMG_8388

IMG_8433
No one would let me take a picture of them so I resorted to photograping my jug of cider. This was before I realized it's fun to photograph more than just people :)

IMG_8446

IMG_8487

IMG_8479

IMG_8480

1 Comment

  1. Virginia Vo on October 27, 2009 at 12:39 PM

    Great photo of the apple cider...original and creative!