What could be more fun than the months leading up to the birth of your first child (just don't think too hard about the morning sickness :)? I love it when new mothers come to me and ask me to help them capture these emotions on film, and I especially love it when the mothers are as cool as Astrid! We had a totally chill afternoon hanging out and taking some shots to forever remember the belly. Here are a few of the highlights. Isn't Astrid the cutest, most photogenic pregnant woman there ever was??

IMG_9543

IMG_9498

IMG_9482
IMG_9478

IMG_9437

IMG_9469

IMG_9446

IMG_9447

1 Comment

  1. Nicole on May 15, 2009 at 1:04 PM

    I was drawn to your comment on J*'s blog strictly because of the name. :) I just wanted to wish you luck on your journey and I look forward to seeing the shots of you on her blog! Although, you are already beautiful now...so why wait!? The person inside won't change and she is amazing at capturing beauty.

    Love the maternity shot of the hands on the belly. Beautiful.